top of page

Women of Color

Public·10 members

Independiente Rivadavia vs. Huracán live video 4 February 2024

Eurosport is your source for the latest Primera A match updates. Get the full recap of Independiente Rivadavia - Huracán, complete with stats and ...

SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Sheffield United. Oliver McBurnie replaces David McGoldrick. Posted at 71' Foul by Conor Coady (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 71' Lys Mousset (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. David McGoldrick (Sheffield United) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Above all, he was a key member of Colombia's only major footballing triumph at the 2001 Copa America, where his strike from outside the penalty area helped Colombia overcome Honduras in the semi-finals. They would go on to defeat Mexico 1-0 in the final. That same year, his 86th-minute thunderbolt for Argentina's Racing against title rivals River Plate - remembered as one of the club's most celebrated goals - earned a 1-1 draw to keep Racing top and all but secure the 2001 Apertura championship. Independiente Rivadavia v Huracan Odds & Betting Warning: Although the current score, time elapsed, video, stats and other data provided on this site is sourced from "live" feeds provided by third parties ... MAN OF THE MATCH Alexandre Lacazatte. While his team-mates were made to look distinctly ordinary by a talented Leeds side, Lacazette kept plugging away, even if he was well marshalled by Ben White. All that was good about Arsenal’s play in the second half came through the Frenchman, who played a key role in the winner. The championship leader host to Template in the fourth matchday in the Haiti First League. Tempete are stands in the 17th positions. The teams run a different way, the Cavaly' season start were excellent, while the Tempete have problems with score a goals. The league games bring a lot of low score, but imo between the teams have a serious different and Cavalry win by KO at home. Cavalry have the highest goal per match average with 2.33. The home team received one of the most goals, the away team conceded 3, which one of the highest, too. Maybe this game will bring over, finally. Both these two teams are desperate of points and in such cases the outcome mostly is a DRAW. Though Malaga forward Hicham got an injury in their goalless match against Lugo, I will still pick a draw for these match against Girona, still though Malaga have failed to win their last previous six matches, looking at their performance we may focus now on luck. I believe some teams just losses because lack of luck. And also picking a draw here might be an option has though Malaga have not won on their last six they have lost on only two and drawn four. Draw here Posted at 76' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Ondrej Duda. Posted at 76' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Max Aarons. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Gedson Fernandes replaces Jan Vertonghen because of an injury. Goal!Posted at 70' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 1, Norwich City 1. The teams are separated by three points in the league standings. Braga have 36 points and are third while second placed Porto have managed 39 points. The hosts closed in on Porto in the standings after coming from down to beat Portimonense 2-1 in their last match. It was their fourth straight win in five matches and will see this game as crucial to their title ambitions. England Women's football squad have donated to an initiative set up by Premier League players to support the NHS and other frontline staff during the coronavirus pandemic. The Lionesses made the announcement to donate to the fund - #PlayersTogether - on their personal social media accounts, led off by captain Steph Houghton. The statement said: "After discussions with a number of Premier League players, we are delighted to confirm that the whole of the Lionesses squad will make a collective donation to the #PlayersTogether fund. Only opponents West Ham (22) and Aston Villa (19) have dropped more points from leading positions in this season's Premier League than Chelsea (18). This was West Ham's sixth Premier League win over Chelsea after conceding the first goal; only against Southampton (seven) have the Hammers come from behind after conceding first to win more times in the competition, while only Arsenal (seven) have beaten Chelsea more after conceding first to them in the division. #INDEPENDIENTE RIVADAVIA(mdz) #HURACAN 3ra fecha #INDEPENDIENTE RIVADAVIA(mdz) #HURACAN 3ra fechaYouTube · Quemeros Del Sur Radio1 day ago YouTube · Quemeros Del Sur Radio YouTube · Quemeros Del Sur Radio · Translate this page Goals from Lautaro Martinez and Stefan De Vrij gave Antonio Conte’s side the halftime lead and Romelu Lukaku’s 10th strike of the season put the result beyond doubt in the second half. Kick-off was delayed at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino so water could be swept off the pitch amid heavy rainfall, and the players had to work hard throughout the game on a sodden surface that deteriorated as the downpour continued. They won at Chelsea, their biggest rivals for fourth, on Monday, and followed it up with this victory. Although the signs are encouraging, United have been so erratic all season that it would be unwise to get carried away. Their next three league games – Everton, Manchester City and Spurs – will give a clearer indication of their chances. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, RB Leipzig 2, Hertha Berlin 2. BookingPosted at 90'+4' Matheus Cunha (Hertha Berlin) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+3' Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Krzysztof Piatek (Hertha Berlin). Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Matheus Cunha (Hertha Berlin) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. I have no doubt we will get through this crisis but life will take some time to get back to normal. I hope we will never take for granted so many basic things such as getting off the train at Seven Sisters, walking along Tottenham High Road, entering our stadium with our family and friends, and buying a beer and pie ahead of watching Spurs play at home. Well it can be explained that odds for the over 2.5 goals are so high because Isloch won 1-0 away at Soligorsk two rounds ago despite playing the last 30 minutes in 10 men, but both clubs have at this level 6 wins in a row at this moment scoring goals with ease at the same time, and even though Dinamo Minsk Res. should be on top of things they have not looked great in defense recently conceding from modest Slutsk 2 a goal in the 8th minute last home game which they only won 2-1 thanks to a penalty kick in the second half. Belarus reserves. Team Slutsk will play at home field with team Belshina. Hosts have a terrible shape. They did 2 defeats and draw at the last 3 league matches played. Guests did a win with score 6-2 in the last league match. Both teams are in the middle part of the table. But guests have a good shape. And my bet will be on them with AH +0.75. Belshina lost last 2 h2h matches with team Slutsk . So, it is time to change statistics. Guests didn't play draw games at the last 5 matches. It is very real to see a draw in our match . We started the game really well, that’s how I want to play football. But we need to work on the transitions, we dominated and they break us too easily. In the beginning I saw a lot of things we worked on in training, but we need to score goals and take the lead. I want this club to do well, it is only winning that counts: I wanted to win the games so I am disappointed but I have also seen some positive things. Huracan vs Independiente Live Score and Live Stream ... and Independiente Rivadavia. ScoreBat is covering Huracan vs Independiente in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line ... I believe the odds on Lidingö is way to high in this game. Kungsängen will reportly don't put their best players on the field and even if they did Lidingö should be the better team. So I will go for the Lidingö win in this game. I believe there are serious questions to address in determining whether the owners and directors of the company seeking to acquire NUFC are meeting standards that can protect the reputation and image of the game," Amnesty UK director Kate Allen said in a letter to Premier League chief executive Richard Masters. If the Crown Prince, by virtue of his authority over Saudi Arabia's economic relations and via control of his country's sovereign wealth fund, becomes the beneficial owner of NUFC, how can this be positive for the reputation and image of the Premier League?"So long as these questions [about Saudi Arabia's human rights record] remain unaddressed, the Premier League is putting itself at risk of becoming a patsy of those who want to use the glamour and prestige of Premier League football to cover up actions that are deeply immoral, in breach of international law and at odds with the values of the Premier League and the global footballing community. Charlton are coming here with four defeats in their last five, while they have major issues in defence. The visitors have shipped 1.6 goals per game on the road this term, conceding in 90% of their away trips. The Addicks have failed to keep a clean sheet through their 10-game winless run, while they could struggle here. In a derby it is about adrenalin and atmosphere," added the Norwegian. The Old Trafford club trail City by 13 points in the league but did win 2-1 at Etihad Stadium in December, producing one of the best performances of Solskjaer's time as manager. City have finished above their neighbours - who are 13-time Premier League champions - in the table every season since Sir Alex Ferguson retired as United boss in 2013, winning the title three times - including the past two years under Guardiola. Hi! Zenit and Lyon are here before the 5th round of the Champions League group stage match up. Both of the teams have everything to play for, as none of them has been saved their ticket for the next round yet. It will be an open fixture as well, as every of them wants a victory. Zenit is doing great this season in their league, and after the last round of the Russian Premier League, they are at the top of the table. However, in the Champions League they aren’t showing so well. Pick on both teams scoring and draw!! Nice game, friends ;) Assisted by James Ward-Prowse with a cross following a corner. Posted at 61' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by James Tomkins. Posted at 60' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Jairo Riedewald. Posted at 59' Offside, Crystal Palace. Martin Kelly tries a through ball, but Max Meyer is caught offside. Posted at 58' Corner, Southampton. Thanks to them, this kind of individual recognition is possible. In the women's section, American artistic gymnast Simone Biles won the award for the second time after an extraordinary performance in the 2019 World Championships, helping USA to its fifth straight team title and taking her personal career medal tally at the event to 24, an individual record. Torino vs Bologna predictions ahead of this clash in Serie A this weekend. The hosts are looking to continue their fine form and their European push. Read on for our match preview and free betting tips. Greenwood has taken a back seat in recent weeks after all the attention he was afforded in the early part of the season, but he also made his mark by smashing a shot into the roof of Watford's net to end any lingering hopes of a Watford comeback. Watford's worry Watford's equaliser was ruled out by VAR for a handballWatford's noisy band of supporters cannot have travelled north with much optimism. Their side have still never won at Old Trafford, and have now lost nine in a row since their last draw in 1995. Fulham have the second best record in English Championship in terms of their home record. Though these two are coming from different level one from English Premier league and another from Championship. Looking at the strength the look slightly the same. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Tom's prediction: 0-0 Wolves v BrightonNuno Espirito Santo has done a terrific job at Wolves. They just keep on going, and last weekend's win over Tottenham was the latest occasion where they won, and impressed me. Brighton need a win to halt their slide towards the drop zone, but I just don't see them having enough of the ball to cause Wolves problems. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Tom's prediction: Wolves to win 100%. Other gay footballers - such as former Aston Villa midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger - chose to come out after they retired. Even in the women's game, which is widely seen as more accepting, it has not always been easy for people to be their authentic selves. Former USA boss Jill Ellis has been linked with the England jobJill Ellis coached the USA women's national team to back-to-back World Cup victories in 2015 and 2019. BANGKOK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Head coach Graham Arnold believes Australia's qualification for Tokyo 2020 can lead to a resurgence in the country's football fortunes after his unfancied side overcame the odds to end a 12-year Olympic absence. A 1-0 win over Uzbekistan on Saturday, courtesy of a 47th minute goal from Nick D'Agostino, earned Australia a third place finish at the Asian Under-23 Championship and one of three spots available at the Games in Japan later this year. Of course, that I see plenty of goals in this match who will be played in elite league in Australia and I will try that option here. So, it is pretty clear that this two teams are playing very offensive in last period and probably it will be the same and this time. I was hope that I will see here option on over 3,5 but that is not real, so I will take this one, just on over 2,5. In any case, this two rivals are in last three matches played 1-2, 1-3 and 5-1, so everything is pretty clear. I feel as though there's still more to come from this team. We've had an amazing year and that's just driven us on to want more. Hopefully that will never change and I have got no doubt about that with the type of players we have and the mentality in the dressing room. We have a chance to break points record' Media playback is not supported on this device Watch: The moment Liverpool players found out they were champions Liverpool could still break Manchester City's record total for an English top-flight season of 100 points, set in 2018. Lamia will host Trikala for the Cup. No doubt, the hosts are favorites in this game. Lamia is the one of the teams of Super League. I believe, they have the potential to get the victory in this game. However, in 1st match Lamia is won 1-0 against Trikala. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. In any case, they will try to remain unbeaten. Also, we have Trikala who's is modest team. Nevertheless, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. They want to win. True, this will be a very difficult task. Maybe this is draw.. In addition, correct score aficionados are pointed in the direction of a 2-1 Watford win. The Hornets have rediscovered their goalscoring sting under Nigel Pearson, hitting the net two or more times in five of their last six fixtures, though they face a Tottenham outfit that have registered at least once in 11 of their 14 matches under Jose Mourinho's direction. I don't want to say anything wrong but Gareth Southgate has an incredible talent for the national team on his hands. I saw many players in my life, I trained with incredible players, and Phil will be one of them. He has now made 30 appearances this season, and played in all City's games since the resumption, scoring three goals and looking a major threat on every occasion. Moving Euro 2020 back a year looks to have opened a door he will stroll through next summer. Boavista have failed to keep clean sheets in five of their last six matches. Benfica will be desperate to end an awful run of form when they host Boavista on Saturday in Liga NOS action. The current champions are second in the table, six points behind Porto thanks to consecutive defeats against Santa Clara and Maritimo.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page